We are excited to offer you a hassle free process to help you get approved and begin your new Home Buying experience.
Our New Home Buyer Pre-Approval and Assistance program costs you nothing to get started, and engages our entire Home Nation team to go to work for you! Simply fill out our EZ app here to get going: https://homenation.com/financing-form
ONCE you are pre-approved our team will give you 1. A preliminary Home budget 2. A preliminary Project budget and 3. A Lender to work with you.
You then have the option to hire us to go deeper into your project and research your site to get solid quotes for your lender, or you can do this for yourself.
Here's what we will do for you:
- Find a Lender: If you need financing we will get you prequalified with lenders that specialize in the manufactured and modular housing industry. They are here to help.
- Find a Home: We will work with you to locate a home that will fit your budget & lifestyle out of the hundreds of floor plans we have available.
- Find a Lot: We help you identify a buildable lot if you do not have one yet AND/OR ensure that your lot will comply with all current zoning and building codes
*What if I don't have a lot?
- Develop a Budget: We conduct a full site assessment of all the costs that you need to complete your project. We submit this budget to your lender for funding approval. You may do this yourself for free, or hire us to do this. The total cost is $1,500 - with just $750 up front - and here is what we do for that.
- Plan the Installation: You have options to install your home! Between our ‘DIY’ (Do it Yourself) package and our ‘DIA’ (We Do it All) package there is an installation program that will fit your style and budget! See our Installation options here.
We then work closely with your Lender, the Factory that will build your home, our Construction department AND YOU to get you into your new home.
Welcome to the Home Nation Family!
*If you don't have a lot, here's what to do:
- Make an offer on a lot that you would like to buy, but make sure you add to your offer the following statement "This offer is being made subject to obtaining financing for a new home from Home Nation"
- THEN bring us a copy of the offer and we will submit the combined package of this lot + the home that you like to a Lender for a construction loan approval.
Call our Finance department if you need help to fill out an 'Offer to Purchase'