We are excited to offer you a hassle free process to help you get approved and begin your new Home Buying experience.
Our New Home Buyer Pre-Approval and Assistance program costs you nothing to get started, and engages our entire Home Nation team to go to work for you! Simply fill out our EZ app here to get going: https://homenation.com/financing-form
ONCE you are pre-approved our team will give you 1. A preliminary Home budget 2. A preliminary Project budget and 3. A Lender to work with you.
You then have the option to hire us to go deeper into your project and research your site to get solid quotes for your lender, or you can do this for yourself.
Here's what we will do for you:
- LOAN: If you need financing we will get you prequalified with lenders that specialize in the manufactured and modular housing industry. Our Finance Department is here to help you through this process.
- HOME: We will work with you to locate a home that will fit your budget & lifestyle out of the hundreds of floor plans we have available. Our Home Specialists will help you with the home and options.
- BUDGET: Our Construction Department works with your Project Manager to conduct a full site assessment of all the costs that you need to complete your project. We submit this budget to your lender for funding approval. You may hire us to do this site assessment or do it for yourself for free. The total cost is $1,500 - with just $750 up front - and here is what we do for that. As soon as you are approved, we order the home from the factory.
(PS. Don't have a lot? See our advice below)
- BUILD: Our expert construction consultants will guide you through every step of the installation process. We are just a phone call away! AND where available we will set the home on your foundation, then you ‘Just Add Water’ …(I.E. Simply schedule the utilities to be connected) See what is included in a typical installation here.
We call this the “Loan, Home, Budget & Build” process. This simple process guarantees you the best price anywhere for a factory built home installed on your lot!
Welcome to the Home Nation Family!
*If you don't have a lot, here's what to do:
- Make an offer on a lot that you would like to buy, but make sure you add to your offer the following statement "This offer is being made subject to obtaining financing for a new home from Home Nation"
- THEN bring us a copy of the offer and we will submit the combined package of this lot + the home that you like to a Lender for a construction loan approval.
Call our Finance department if you need help to fill out an 'Offer to Purchase'